Monday, June 25

Path of Mercy II

It has been a while since I have reported on anything. I have still been in the Industrial side of the Universe, working for a Caldari Aligned Corporation that has no issues with me to continue promoting Amarrian Ideas. But lately I have been having thoughts of breaking away from this corporation, and founding my own. While it will be an industrial corp, mainly dealing in mining, and in the future Hauling. I think and feel that it might give me a greater avenue to work on my religious requirements that I have imposed upon myself. Maybe give me the freedom to even preach upon the IGS, without fear of causing an undo war upon corporation mates.

I will think on this for the time being, and maybe make a decision in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment