Monday, April 27

Not much has happened

27.04.111

So needless to say, nothing real eventful has been happening lately. The party on Sunday night has so far been the highlight.

I have been doing jobs for Further Foodstuffs, and been thinking of what my plans are for the future. I currently have 2 offers from 2 different Corporations to join them, granted 1 I have been in before, and the other is run by a friend so it's not like they are after me because I am a crack combat pilot. Don't get me wrong, I know how to pilot my ships, and usually unless I get cocky I can more then easily handle non-pod pilot ships. Pod pilots are a completely different story, I still will probably get my ship destroyed and my crew killed if I go up against a pod pilot.

Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment